INTRODUCTION – Your Privacy is Important to Us!
GENERAL DEFINITIONS AND TERMS
- Aggregate information. Aggregate information means aggregated information from which we have removed individual identities or other personal information, or information that we collect about the Web Site or about a group or category of products, services or customers that does not identify you personally. Aggregate data helps us understand trends and our users’ needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor our Web Site.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Information Collected from Website. We may collect certain information that you voluntarily provide to us when you use our Web Site or the services provided through the Web Site. You may be required or prompted to provide personal information to us at various locations on the Web Site. This personal information may include your name, billing and shipping address, email address, telephone number, and credit card account number when you register and set up an account, subscribe to a newsletter or other publication, or purchase products or services on the Web Site. Personal information may also be collected if you provide such information in connection with participating in discussion forums, blogs, social networking services, or other interactive services on the Web Site. In addition, we may collect personal information you provide in connection with sending us emails or other communication through the Web Site or your participation in or response to surveys, contests, games, promotional offers, and other activities on the Web Site. We may also collect other information about you that we may associate with your personal information such as your interests, preferences and demographics. For example, we may collect information about your interests in certain food or lifestyle topics. We collect this personal information for example, when you order a product, enter a contest or sweepstakes, request a catalog, or register for a mailing list.
- Our Cookies and Third-Party and Advertiser Cookies. We, our web-hosting service providers, our advertisers, ad serving and tracking companies sometimes utilize “cookie” technology on the Web Sites. Cookies are bits of data downloaded to your computer through your browser when you access your site and stored on your hard drive that contain no personally identifying information but which help enhance your Web-browsing experience. Not all Web browsers accept cookies, and those that do usually provide a preference or setting that allows you to refuse and remove most types of browser cookies. If your browser does not accept cookies, you may still enjoy the Web Site. We may also use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences such as volume control for videos, or display content based upon what you view on the Web Site to personalize your visit. Third party partners provide certain features on the Web Site and may display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity, using Flash cookies to help track and store information about you. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser usually will not remove Flash cookies. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you may not be able to experience some or many features of our Web Site.
- Web Beacons. We may use, and may permit third parties to use, “Web beacons” (also known as pixel tags, clear GIFs and web bugs) on the Web Site and in email communications we send. We use Web beacons to monitor the effectiveness of advertising, to track aggregate Web Site usage, and for other lawful purposes. These web beacons do not collect personal information about you on the Web Site.
- Information Collected Automatically. We collect into our log files certain standard information from your web browser—such as your IP address, browser type and language, screen size and the time of your visit—when you visit the Web Site. This information is used by us to analyze trends, administer the Web Site, and gather broad information for aggregate use. We may aggregate some or all of the information we collect from our log files to information stored on a cookie in your computer. We also collect information about keyword searches performed by visitors on the Web Site. We do not collect your name or email address as a result of using a search feature. We may keep logs of all words searched to help us learn what kinds of information visitors to the Website are seeking, and to improve our service to visitors.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will disclose personal information in the following circumstances:
- If you consent to the disclosure of your personal information, We may share your personal information with our affiliates, our technical consultants, third-party auditors and other third parties who act on our behalf, for example, to make the Web Site available, enhance its functionality, or provide associated services and/or who deal with you in delivering content, samples, products, and gifts and prizes, have access to and may use this information to provide us with services.
- Occasionally, we may make available names and postal addresses we collect through the Web Site along with certain other information about you such as your interest in particular food and lifestyle topics to reputable companies whose products and/or services may interest you, unless you opt out of being included in our postal mailing list. (Please see the section below on opting-out of postal mailings).
- We may transfer your personally identifiable information and other information in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
- We will consider, and may release, personal information to third parties to:
- comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process,
- in an emergency to protect the personal safety of our employees, customers, or any person.
- We may also provide aggregate statistics and de-ideintified non-personally identifiable data about our customers, including traffic patterns and related site information, to reputable third parties for their own purposes, including statistical analysis.
- The Web Site may include personal profiles, discussion forums, blogs, social networking services or other interactive areas (“Interactive Areas”) in which you or third parties may create, post or store content, messages, comments, materials or other items on the Web Site. If you use these Interactive Areas, you should be aware that any personal information you post on the Web Site or provide to others through the Web Site may be read, collected and used by others and may be posted on publicly available portions of the Web Site. Such information may be retained indefinitely, and may be saved by caching services on the Internet. We recommend you be cautious in giving out personal information to others in public or private online forums. We are not responsible for personal information you chose to post in Interactive Areas of the Web Site or the use by third parties of such personal information.
- We are not responsible for the actions of Service Providers or other third parties, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to Service Providers or other third parties and we encourage you to become familiar with their practices before disclosing information directly to them.
HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- General Use. In general, we use personal information we collect to process your requests or transactions, to provide you with information or services you request, to inform you about other information on events, promotions, products or services we think will be of interest to you, to facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, the Web Site, and for the purpose for which the information was provided. For example, we may use the information we collect:
- to operate and improve the Web Site and our products and services;
- to understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using the Web Site and our products and services;
- to send you a welcoming email, to contact you about your use of the Web Site and to provide important Web Site updates;
- to provide the services, products or information you request and to process payments and complete any transactions in connection therewith;
- to respond to your emails, submissions, comments, requests or complaints;
- to request feedback and to enable us to develop, customize and improve the Web Site and our publications, products and services;
- to send you surveys or questionnaires;
- to send you newsletters, including any online newsletter(s) you have requested or, for print subscribers, those online newsletters that are editorial companion pieces to our print publications;
- to contact you about our or a third party’s services, products, activities, special events or offers and for other marketing, informational, product development and promotional purposes;
- for editorial purposes, such as to contact you about content you have submitted to the Web Site or to give attribution to content you submit;
- to notify contest/sweepstakes winners.
- Financial Data. We may use, but not store unless otherwise specified, your financial data or payment method information to process payment for any purchases or subscriptions made on our website, enroll you in any discount, rebate, contents, and other programs in which you elect to participate, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
YOUR CHOICES OVER INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
- If you do not wish to receive promotional and newsletter emails from us you may click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of those emails.
- If you do not wish to receive any emails from us you can unsubscribe to all emails by using the options if any in your account or by sending us an email to info@PowerfulHuman.com.
- If you opt-out of promotional or newsletter emails from us, we may continue to send you certain communications such as service announcements and administrative messages, relating to PowerfulHuman and the Web Site that are necessary to our relationship with you.
- For all other requests for changes relating to your Personal Information, including opting out of postal mail, telemarketing calls, and our sharing personal information with our partners, contact customer service at info@powerfulHuman.com or at
1167 Rue Jolie Ln
United States of America
You may also use the postal address above for general customer service questions.
- Notice to California Customers—Your California Privacy Rights. California’s “Shine the Light” law, Civil Code section 1798.83, requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about the businesses’ practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Alternately, such businesses may have in place a policy not to disclose personal information of customers to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if the customer has exercised an option to opt-out of such information-sharing. We have such a policy in place. As discussed above in the section titled “Your Choices Over Information You Provide To Us:“, if you wish to opt-out of our sharing of your information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes or to find out more about your opt-out rights, please contact us at the email address or postal address provided above.
THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES AND ADVERTISING
- Third Party Cookies. Notwithstanding anything else in this policy, we or a data provider we have engaged may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser to enable you to receive customized ads or content. These cookies contain no personally identifiable information. The cookies may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to data you voluntarily have submitted to us, e.g., your email address that we may share with a data provider solely in hashed, non-human readable form. To opt-out of these cookies, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
- Links to Third-Party Web Sites. The Web Site may contain links to third-party Web sites. Any links that we provide are for your convenience only, and do not constitute our sponsorship of, or affiliation with, the linked third-party Web Site or any content on that Web Site. Your use of any third-party Web Site is governed by that third party’s policies and procedures, which may differ from our own. In particular, we do not control, and cannot be responsible for, the privacy or data security practices of any third-party Web Site. Please carefully review applicable policies of any third-party Web Site that you visit, including policies and terms and conditions describing the third party’s information practices, before providing them with any information.
- com’s Ads on Third Party Sites. We may use information collected using third party cookies and Web beacons on our Web Sites and in our emails to deliver ads displayed to you on third party sites. We also may use cookie information to know when you return to our Web Site after visiting these third party sites. We use this information and other information about you, to try to understand your interests and show you relevant ads about products and services you may need.
NO SECURITY GUARANTEE
You are strongly encouraged to refer information available on Federal Trade Commission’s Website on how to protect yourself against identity theft. We respect privacy and greatly value the information you provide to us and take appropriate security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. Although we have in place some of the best IT security practices, please be advised that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you transmit via our online services.
PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Certain services provided through our websites is restricted to individuals of age 13 and above and may require parental approval and guidance. Please look out for specific disclaimers on web site.
VISITORS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
- If you are permanently residing outside the United States, may also not be eligible to enrol, sign up or participate in some or all of our programs. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
We may revise or update this Policy at any time. If we make material changes, we will post the revised Policy on the Web Site and update its “last updated” date. We encourage you to check this Policy whenever you visit the Web Site to see if it has been updated since your last visit.
4801 Contractor Dr.
1167 Rue Jolie Ln Wenatchee 98801
United States of America